Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 10 (1/6/2011): Mid-week Mid-year!

  Wow~ Time really flies. It's already the 1st of June, My tenth day as an exchange student in Taiwan. Another 50++ days before flying back to home sweet home! <3

  Today, I taught the 1st and 2nd graders to sing Barney's "I LOVE YOU". Ya, right..

I Love You - Barney

  I wonder if this song is a tad too difficult for them because they don't seem to be able to follow the lyrics and the melody. Yeah May Chern, come and teach them your song!!! Haha.. But I'm sure they'll be able to sing this after a few more practices! =)

  Had Shui Gao for dinner. Yummy! My host-mama made it herself. Very geng ahh!!! Can cook lots of different dishes. She seldom repeat her recipe. Oolala~~ getting fat!!!

  Guess what's for dinner?? 汤包!from 鼎泰丰。It costs 170NTD per box (only 10 small pieces in it). They said that this is the most famous 汤包 in Taiwan. Foreigners who visit taiwan will definitely have a try on this. Guess I'm lucky huh!!



韵丽 笔

1 comment:

  1. wei wei an, u become lazy d.. ur post become shorter d!!

    ReplyDelete