Wednesday 22 June 2011

Day 26 (17/6/2011): Graduation Party

  Another few more days till graduation... Not me of course. I mean, graduation for the 6th graders!! Haha.. Hmm.. How do I feel about the graduation ceremony? Nah~ I don't feel anything. It's not like I'm the one who's going to graduate or what. Sigh~ 2 more years to go, before I'll receive any graduation bouquet or wishes!! Haha.. Living to the fullest as a student now! Gotta appreciate the time I'm still left with as a student.

  So that night, we had a graduation party for the 6th graders at a buffet-style steakhouse, 贵族世家牛排。However, I don't feel any "royalty" at this place. The steak wasnt as nice as the steak at the other shop where I said you had to queue up for hours. Not even half as nice. Yucks~! Ya, but well... it's the purpose of the party that's important, that is to have a celebration for the 6th graders for completing their elementary studies (primary studies, in Malaysia) and are finally ready for Juniro High School (Secondary school, in Malaysia).

  All of them got wild and crazy that night. Chit-chatting away loudly and made so much noise!! Haha.. I trully understand how they feel. I've also experienced this kind of feeling, back when I was about to graduate from S.J.K (c) Wen Hua, my alma mater!!! I love you, Wen Hua!!!





韵丽 笔

No comments:

Post a Comment