Monday 20 June 2011

Day 23 (14/6/2011): Rosie's Walk

  I entered the Situation Classroom for the first time today!! Together with Teacher Joanne, we did some Rosie's Walk activity.

  Aww.. Can I have every classes in the Situation Classroom? The weather is sooooo hot and it would be extremely nice to teach in an air-cond room.

  Rosie is actually a hen, who went out for a walk before her dinner. As she walked in the farm, across the yard, over the haystack, around the pond, passed the mill, through the fence and also under the beehives, there's this cunning fox who's been following her, waiting for chances to hunt her down and be his dinner. I wonder does the bad character always ends up in trouble? The fox fell into the pond. He was buried by the haystack, covered with white flour and also being stung by bees. Lol.. well.. thats what children stories are all about. You have to be good to stay out of trouble.

  I'm not the only who got excited to be in the Situation Classroom. The kids got so excited that they are hardly controllable. Gosh.. So much that I like the Situation Classroom, the more I wish they would behave, even though I have to be contented with only the fan in the normal classroom.

  Aiyaya.. next tuesday will repeat the same routine in the Situation Classroom. Hope everything gets under control!!!




韵丽 笔

No comments:

Post a Comment