Wednesday 1 June 2011

Day 7 (29/5/2011): 新竹·风城游记

  I really have to thank Chiao for this awesome 1-day trip to HsinChu!! Today, I learnt to take the bus to Taipei City, the train to HsinChu and also the MRT. The public transports here are cool and you can opt for any vehicles you, depending on where you are heading to. It's quite convenient, and as the local said, it's safe. So ya, papa mama, please don't be worry!! =)

  HsinChu is also known as The Windy City. The whole time I'm here, the wind never stop blowing. Wonderful!! After lunch at "3Royal 3house", we had a walk around ZhuBei city (竹北市). There's this bamboo shoot-shaped monument at the city square. And also an art gallery and a performance hall. There's also this small lane by the stream. The stream is kinda clear. This city tour might not sound interesting to you, but really, it's very relax to just stroll slowly along the pathway, and let the wind carressed you face. Enjoyable!



  The place where I enjoyed most is the "17 Kilometers Coastline Scenic Area" in NanLiao (南寮). Once I reached this place, the place gave me a calm and peaceful feeling. The buildings there immitated the Greek building, with white-wash walls and blue roof. I have a feeling that I've seen this place in drama before, but I cant recall the title of the drama.



  We rented bicycles, so that we could cycle along the pathway by the sea. On your left is the sea, while on the right is mostly the greens of hilly hills and also some resting spot. After around 1 hour of cycling, we reached this hill top area, where the whole place was green with grasses. As its a hill top, you can have the entire, totally unblocked view of the sea. The moment you looked out to the sea... Fuyoh~~ the view~~ Mesmerizing!! Breathtaking!! You would really feel that "I'm on top of the world!!!" Green + blue!!! How heavenly!!!



 
  Many dog-lovers would bring their doggie here.. For a walk, or to show-off their beloved pet.. Haha.. Hmm... I was thinking at that time, if only my LL is here... I miss you boy!!! <3
 
  So, as I was looking here and there, I saw this really huge lion-like dog. According to its owner, it's around 20kg heavy. Oh my gosh.. Double the size of my boy. Haha.. But he's really obedient. He would just sit quietly in the basket infront of his master's bicycle. One thing, he's really camera-shy. He would turn his back on camera whenever you aim you camera at him. We only managed to get 1 or 2 photos taken with him. Here's the GIGANTIC LION-LIKE DOG!!!

 
    Don't think that why am I still wearing my sweater on when the sun is shinning so brightly out there. The temperature is only 23-25 degree Celcius. With further help from Mr Wind, the whole bicycling journey was comfortable and breezy! Good weather to be out getting active without being sweaty!!

  If only my family were here, we'll definitely had an even greater time!!!
  

韵丽 笔

1 comment:

  1. If only my family were here, we'll definitely had an even greater time!!! => like!!! super like!!!

    ReplyDelete