Tuesday 21 June 2011

Day 24 (15/6/2011): B.A.S.E.B.A.L.L. time ~I Don't Dance~

  HSM fans!!! What comes across your mind when you hear this song?? Yep!! B.A.S.E.B.A.L.L.!!! I had to take part in the baseball competition today~!! Yikes~!! I've never hold the batter before, let aside knowing the rules of baseball.. I'm so gonna make a fool of myself!! NO!!!! Can you imagine me, Vivian Tan wearing the face mask, helmet, blah blah blah and holding the batter, getting for the ball??? Haha...

  I was very nervous that I kept finding excuses to not participate in the game. Aih~~ But to no avail. I cant get myself out of this. So.. "into" the game I go!!!

  However, luckily this isn't the real baseball. It's called "乐乐棒". It's some kind of fun-sport. It's not really that difficult after all. Haha.. i managed to hit the ball and even made a homerun!!! I think it's called 全垒打 or something like that. Not very sure of all these terms, yet I'm not interested enough to take the trouble and look up for this! Haha.. the most important reason is that i'm lazy. Oolala~~

  Haha... One very funny thing about this game was that, almost every lady teacher (including me of course!!) went to the baseball field, with only our eyes being revealed. Hmm... imagine muslims. Haha.. Ya right. We put on long sleeve jacekets, long sweatpants, caps, sunnies, face mask etc... Haha.. The sun was really scary!! I don't wanna be tanned nor get skin cancer!!!!

  Eeeww... the sun was so angry that he used up all his energy and roasted us like chicken. Kennt Rogers, anyoe??

韵丽 笔

No comments:

Post a Comment